Before performing operations with real money, you need to test everything in the test environment. The interaction format and the way you make requests are the same as when working with actual data.
The only two things that are different are the server address to send requests to, and the Bank 131 key to use.
Server address for test operations
Bank 131's public key for test requests
Data for test operations
During testing, use at least one 3D Secure card and at least one without 3D Secure.
With 3D Secure
Without 3D Secure
YooMoney wallet (ex Yandex.Money)
Any wallet number: 11 to 12 digits. The payout will be successful.
Testing unsuccessful operations
By default, all operations are successful. To test an unsuccessful scenario, in your request's
Customer object, in the
customer.reference field, pass one of the following values.
|thief||Only for payments. The payment will be cancelled when money is put on hold|
|loser||For payments and payouts. The payment will be cancelled when the funds on hold are debited; the payment will result in an error|
Testing out linking self-employed people
You can test out linking self-employed people in the Federal Tax Agency test environment. There are no INNs for testing purposes specifically, so you will have to use a real INN.
- Go to the Federal Tax Agency test environment website: https://himself-ktr.nalog.ru
- Click the link to sign up ("Зарегистрироваться").
- Provide a real INN.
- Use the special password (your Bank 131 manager can tell you it).
- Provide any phone number; the verification code is the first 4 digits.
- Link this INN to Bank 131 via API. How to create a linkage
- Check with the Federal Tax Agency test environment that the linkage has been successful.
You can learn more about working in the test environment (the Testing and Development Environment, KTIR) in the documentation provided by the Federal Tax Agency
- Requests to
checka self-employed person's INN should not be sent more than once every 30 seconds.
- An INN which belongs to a self-employed person may not always come up as belonging to someone self-employed in the test environment.
- The Federal Tax Agency test environment may be unstable on Tuesdays and Thursdays.