Main payout scenario
What kinds of scenarios are there
Payouts via API can be performed using a token or without a token.
The choice of scenario depends on the how the payment is received and whether you have a PCI DSS security certificate.
Payout to a bank card without PCI DSS
In this case, you cannot store and send the recipient's bank card details with open parameters, which means the payout can only be performed using a token, via the tokenization widget.
The widget allows you to obtain the user's card details and pass them along within your request in a secure tokenized form.
How to perform a payout to a bank card via widget
To show the user which bank card will receive the payment, use method
token/info. It takes the last 4 numbers of the card on its token.
Payout to a bank card with PCI DSS, bank account, via FPS, QIWI wallet or YooMoney (Yandex.Money) wallet
No need to use a token: all the payout parameters can be passed along with open parameters.
The payment session
All API operations are carried out within a payment session (
PaymentSession) – payouts, payments, and refunds. You can perform payouts in two ways:
- initiate the payout when you start the session (as a single request,
- or create a session and only then perform the payout (making two requests:
session/start/payout). For example, to immediately obtain the session identifier and use it to monitor the payout status.
Main payout scenario
These steps are only necessary for payouts with the widget
- You will create the widget with this token, show it to the user, and obtain the card details in tokenized form.
Tokenized card details can be saved so that you can send money to that card later.
- You perform the payout however you prefer:
- either first send a request for payment session creation (
session/create), then a separate request for payout creation using this session's identifier (
- or create the session and the payout simultaneously (
In the request for payout creation, you pass the method of receiving the payment and all the parameters mandatory for that method.
- Make sure Bank 131 is ready to perform a payment and is waiting for your approval. There are two options:
- get from Bank 131 the webhook
- or send the request
session/statusand wait until the value
confirmis returned in the field
- You then confirm (
confirm_request) or cancel (
- Bank 131 sends you the
payment_finishedwebhook containing the result of the payout. If the status is
succeeded, the payout has been performed successfully.
A payout to a Russian bank account may be refunded within 5 days. In this case, you will receive the webhook
payment_refunded. Learn more about payout refunds
The scenario of payouts to self-employed people
If you are paying out to self-employed people, the scenario will be slightly different.
- Before the start of the payout (at the very beginning), you check that the person really is self-employed and is linked to Bank 131 (using their INN, with a couple of requests –
- If the INN belongs to the self-employed person but is not linked to Bank 131, you should immediately link it using the special linking widget.
- If everything is fine, you then perform the payout as in the usual scenario. Together with the payment, you send fiscalization details:
More about payouts to the self-employed
For payouts to bank accounts or to cards with PCI DSS, there is a simplified scenario: you send the payout using the
session/init/payout request and obtain the result from the
payment_finished webhook or using the
How to perform a single-request payout